You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||11 months ago|
|temperature||11 months ago|
|.gitignore||11 months ago|
|LICENSE||11 months ago|
|README.md||11 months ago|
|dunst.sh||3 years ago|
|genrofi||11 months ago|
|genspicetify||11 months ago|
|gentermcolour||11 months ago|
|genzathurarc||11 months ago|
|wal||11 months ago|
This is just a collection of simple scripts that I've made, mostly for my personal i3 installation and ricing. If you wanna use
wal to customise stuff, you might wanna take a look though.
- dunst.sh - configures the notification server dunst to use colours chosen by pywal whenever run. I use it on startup and from a
walwrapper for when I change the colours.
dunst.shshould ideally be put in your
$PATHor your dotfiles.
- viscolourchanger - hooks into
waland cli-visualizer (hereafter
vis) to update
viscolours to match the generated colourscheme.
- genzathurarc - updated version from here. It was acting weird on my system so I messed around with it for a bit.
- wal wrapper - a wrapper for
walto run several of these scripts when called, thus automating the whole colour-changing process. Also available on
- temperature - this is the first ever rust program I wrote! Im just a proud lil bean. It converts temperatures between Farenheit and Celsius and vice versa.
- gentermcolour - this regenerates Terminator's config file with the colours of current